They are crying to Jagex with accusations of them losing their mone

Ici seront postés les annonces et nouveautés concernant le jeu.
Répondre
sunxuemei

They are crying to Jagex with accusations of them losing their mone

Message par sunxuemei » mar. 6 avr. 2021 07:28

How do I get my RuneScape gold Pendant of Azzanadra back when I lost it during the quest or later? You can talk with Azzanadra again, and he'll say he discovered it and will return to you. What happens when I lost my Sword of Azzanadra? If you perished and lost it to another participant, they will instead get 170,000 coins in place of the sword. If you were the man who lost the Sword of [Azzanadra, then you can get it back by talking to Eblis, who will tell you he purchased it from a traveling merchant, and if you cover him 170,000 coins, he will give it back to you.

I bet 90% hasn't. The majority of people who play Runescape are below 15-16 at least, so that they know nothing about stock markets. What determines when a business is doing great? What products will you create? You really should explain this alot more. If this would get implemented, people would invest money and expect to become rich.

They are crying to Jagex with accusations of them losing their money. In case Runescape was a game for 18+ economics I would agree, but its not. Its a match dominated by kids. I am 15, and I accepted company systems (an intro course to all aspects of company ) in 10th grade I am involved in FBLA, a nationwide club for"Future Business Leaders of America") I attempted to invest in the stock exchange using virtual currency, believe me, there buy OSRS gold are those on the planet who state.

Répondre