The current-gen version has fumbled around a little

Venez ici pour rapporter les bugs.
Veuillez chercher si votre bug n'a pas été signalé par un autre membre.
Répondre
sunxuemei

The current-gen version has fumbled around a little

Message par sunxuemei » mar. 6 avr. 2021 07:30

Concentrate on NBA 2K21 MT Taking badges -- these raise your Shooting ability without messing with analytics too much and can quickly pile up to supply you with a solid operational edge over your opponents. Even if your overall rating is a bit lower than you'd like, you may still dominate higher-ranked players when you have a fantastic set of Badges. Every MyCareer match will advance you in some way or another towards a Badge -- make those jump shots, gain possession, and unlock training drills to really start making meaningful progress and getting these Badges to modify your stats.

The current-gen version has fumbled around a little, but I must believe a few of the issues are because of 2K dividing its sources with the next-gen iteration. It seems clear, 2K has firearms blazing on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X models, and let us not forget what they didn't place the bar as we moved into the current-gen back in 2013.

This time around, all signs point to 2K doing their very best to provide the kind of visual experience that is unmatched across--at the very least--most of the other titles set to launch in the first week of next-gen availability. Right now, the single most impressive-looking game that I've seen on next-gen is Spider-Man: Miles Morales. In case you have not seen it yet, here is a sneak peek and you also tell me if you can easily differentiate when the action moves from cutscene to real gameplay.

Let's think about a couple of things. The game appears totally bonkers, and there's every reason to believe it'll be a blast to perform with. That said, I will go out on a limb and say that NBA 2K21 on PS5 and Xbox Series X will be even more Buy 2K21 MT notable. When we saw the Zion Williamson trailer under, many were impressed, but there were still jokes about excessive perspiration, and many others wondered if this could be actual in-game footage.

Répondre